The system of accounting of the consumed gas with remote removal and transmission of readings of gas meters on the radio channel to the central control room.
The main advantages of the system are next: employees of gas supply companies do not need to check the accuracy of consumers gas readings, which simplifies and structures the gas consumption report, as well as allowing automation of billing. When using the gas shut-off device (valve), it is possible to remotely shut off gas supply to non-payers. An additional function, when receiving a signal from the gas detector the system informs the operator about the response about this event.
The natural gas consumption accounting system allows to organize a random number of working places with access to gas consumption information on the local network and via the Internet.
The metering system software allows you to analyze consumption profiles such as: hour/day and day/month, as well as generate consumption reports about the given object on a selected date for convenience of data analysis, billing, etc. and transfer these data to other data processing programs. The analysis of hourly profiles of household gas consumption allows to identify apartments or houses of consumers with gas leaks. The installation of metering is possible not only in apartment buildings, but also in private sectors for individual consumers.
Radio transmission, absence of wires, no intermediate devices mounted on staircase landing provide protection against vandalism and low system deployment costs. When you deploy the system, the radio data network is built automatically. The failure of individual devices does not affect the functioning of the metering system. The support of all models of SAMGAS gas meters and no need in any project works allows to deploy the metering system, both in new homes and in houses which already put into service.
How the system works:
A radio module is connecting to the gas meter with a pulse interface. Information from the gas meter over the radio channel is transmitted to a gateway located within the network radius. The frequency at which the radio module (433MHz) operates does not require special permissions for use. The gateway can use the following network: a GPRS mobile network, a wired connection, or direct data reading by connecting a personal computer.
The main functions of the system:
1. Remote reading of data from gas meter.
2. Making consumption reports about each device (hourly, monthly, 24 hours a day)
3. Automatic control for gas leaks based on the analysis of hourly consumption
4. Power consumption control at startup
5. Battery voltage control
6. Control of the low-frequency sensor - break, shorting
7. External magnetic field influence control
Additional system features:
(When installed with shut-off valve and / or gas detector):
1. Shutdown of gas consumption in case of non-payment
2. Shutdown of gas consumption in case of exceeding the allowable gas flow (emergency situation)
3. Shutdown of gas consumption in case of leakage (by operator command if no contact with the consumer)
4. Shut off gas consumption at the signal from external CH4 / CO sensor - up to 2 sensors can be combined
5. Shut off gas consumption for exceeding allowable temperature - 45C
6. Transmission of an external CH4 / CO sensor signal to the alarm center.
Advantages of using the SAMGAS remote data transmission system:
• Operational balancing on each consumer
• Operational balance on a given object (consumer network)
• Comparison of balances on a given object with technological or commercial meter units. Leak detection, identifying gas consumers with defective gas meters, etc.
• Operational balance of gas at technological and commercial meter units.
• Remote localization of gas leak detection.
• Detecting unauthorized connections.
• Remote control of active elements on engineering structures in real time for output to the specified operating modes (gate valves for state companies, cathodic protection station, pressure sensors, temperatures, technological units of metering, etc.)
• Report preparation on a given date, fixing of accidents, detection of faulty sensors, control of the working range of equipment.
The main equipment of the metering system:
1. SAMGAS membrane gas meters standard size: G1, 6; G2, 5; G4; G6; G10; G16; G25
2. D100-FC radio module with SAMGAZ impulse sensor
3. Gateway with GSM modem and power supply J100-UC
4. Control unit for external shut-off gas valve
1. Manual Information Collection Terminal C100-U
3. FC workstation for checking and reprogramming radios and hubs.
At the moment, the system has been successfully implemented in 38 houses of the cottage village "Ariadna" in Odessa region: http://ariadna.rostinvest.com.ua/gallery